07 November 2009

Say no to "Alone", or mybe I say yes

Aikzzzz... I'm staying alone in the house now. It's time to let me thinking of the happen that I've no chance to really look into it. But now,it's a opportunity. Let's go.

............................Few minutes ago.......................................................

I don't mind to let all of you know that I was tearing just now. I have no idea to tell you guys why I got tearing in every single time that I alone. I'd always show that I'm the most happiness people in front of yours. Crazy...funny...playful...talkative...freaky.... It's all that you guys think about me right?

But I knew me. I do knew myself very well. When i staying alone in some quiet place. I know what should I do. I need to cry... Because it is the only opportunity to let quiet and don't need to smile. i smile and happy all the time even though I am so upset. 

Sometime I was trying to say no to alone, but think twice... I have to say yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment