06 October 2009

Full Loaded,Fed-up and Tired

Full Loaded


I was very stressful in this few weeks.
There are a lot of rubbish need me to clean up.
All those rubbish let me get people throw question and f*ck.
Just like every idiot, stupid and "shit" problem keep happening to me.
I can tell yours, I'm fully loaded...


FeD-Up


Regarding to above I was mentioned...
I mean I'm very bored and feeling annoyed upon  "yours shit."
Do yours really go and look what is the problem to yours shit?
Your all never and never take a look.
End up "yours shit" become my shit so I have to clean in up right?
It's kinda F*ck okay =)


Tired


Yes! I'm admitted that I was very tired to what I have do currently.
"You want to give up"? No!!! I wont and never.
But I just do what I can do,
as long as I done my part.
That's all


zZzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment